Contractors, builders, and homeowners are impressed with the undeniable benefits of premium decking – durability, longevity, environmental safety, and low lifetime maintenance – and they find that the value it delivers is worth a premium price. Yet, as great as premium decking is proving to be, the structures underneath these new decks are still built using one of two equally unappealing choices: cheap, impermanent wood, and costly, unforgiving metal.
Tegracore, LLC was founded in 2007. Our mission is to provide engineered building products that meet real needs in the market, offering improved performance, longevity, and usability in an environmentally conscious way.
BARRY L. CARLSON, P.E. | CEO
- 25+ years as an engineering consultant and experience with thermoplastics, primarily in the mining industry
- Entrepreneur – established two start-up engineering consulting companies (President/CEO) in addition to co-founder of Tegracore
- Science, testing, and analysis of thermoplastic performance – 10+ years
JASON D. UNDERHILL | Director of Product Development
- President and founder of Underhill Construction, Inc.
- Licensed Commercial General Contractor with more than 20 years of applied construction and contracting
- Responsible for Tegracore’s product concept
WAYNE J. LONOWSKI | Director of Marketing and Strategic Development
- 25+ years of experience in bringing technology-based products successfully to market
- Successful track record in executive marketing and operations roles
- Senior marketing and management experience for Hewlett-Packard, National Semiconductor, and Agilent Technologies as well as several start-ups
Consulting staff of engineers and scientists with expertise in:
- Mechanics of solids and structures
- Computational plasticity
- Adaptive non-linear FEA
- Metallurgical engineering & corrosion
- Extrusion die design & manufacturing